The New 2024 BMW X7 has been launched for the 2024 Model year. officially BMW has declared its pricing and specs for the 2024 Model year, and also now it is available to order for the 2024 Model year. this new BMW X7 comes with a powerful engine powertrain that gives good performance and acceleration.
this new BMW X7 is a large Sport Utility Vehicle that comes with a large and spacious interior. it has a seating capacity of up to six people and it’s all three-row have enough legroom and headroom space by which anyone can easily sit inside it without any facing problems. and also BMW has claimed that now it comes with a large curved touchscreen display as you can view in its interior images given below in this article.
And as we know the new BMW X7 comes standard with an all-wheel drivetrain with a mild hybrid system. Also this new BMW X7 generates more power of up to 631 HP. as well as this new X7 gives good performance. For example, BMW has claimed that the new BMW X7 can accelerate 0-60 MPH in only 3.9 seconds.
so if you are looking for such a powerful Hybrid SUV with a more luxurious and spacious interior with a large and modern touchscreen display and BMW’s Latest infotainment system. then the new BMW X7 might be best for you. because it comes with all those features for which you are looking. so if you want to know everything about it, then must read this article till the end. because in this article we will know everything.
2024 BMW X7 Redesign (What’s New For 2024)
Look, this new 2024 X7 is a part of the first generation BMW X7 that was launched first time in 2018 for the 2019 Model year. and after that, it has been carried over to the next 2020, 21, and 22 Models. But BMW X7 got a facelift for the 2023 model year. and in that facelift, it has got more interior, and exterior design, features, and specs.
but recently BMW launched its new BMW X7 for the 2024 Model year. and it seems that BMW has not made any major changes in its exterior and interior design. that means BMW has carried over it for the 2024 Model year without any updates.
2024 BMW X7 Release Date
Recently in April 2023, BMW launched its new BMW X7 for the 2024 Model year which is now available to order. that means now you will be able to order a BMW X7 for the 2024 Model year. if you want to order it then you should go to BMW’s official website. from where you will be able to order it.
2024 BMW X7 Pros & Cons
- Bold and Large Exterior style
- Spacious and luxurious interior Design
- Large Curved infotainment touchscreen display
- Powerful Engine Powertrain
- Standard AWD Drivetrain
- Quick acceleration
- Tight third-row seats
- Less Cargo Space than rivals
2024 BMW X7 Price & Trims
the new 2024 BMW X7 is offered in three trims- BMW X7 xDrive40i, X7 M60i, and X7 Alpina XB7. in which its base X7 iDrive40i price starts at $81,900 which goes up to $149,400 for its top XB7 trims. below we have given all trim’s prices below in the table-
|BMW X7 xDrive40i||$81,900|
|BMW X7 M60i||$108,700|
|BMW X7 Alpina XB7||$149,400|
2024 BMW X7 Interior Design
The interior of the new BMW X7 has plenty of space with a seating capacity of up to seven people. first of all its front driver cabin has a luxurious interior design with a large curved touchscreen display that provides it an extra amazing look. as you can view in its interior images given below in this article. and after that its interior has been built with high-quality soft-touch materials.
and as you can view its interior style in the images given above. its all seats have enough headroom and legroom space by which anyone can easily sit inside without facing any trouble. and its rear seats are also multi-contour heated seats. but also you can choose heated and ventilated rear seats with massage options as optional.
as well as this new BMW X7 comes with a panoramic sunroof. by which you will enjoy the open sky. as well as you can also add an optional color-changing splendor of the panoramic sky lounge LED Roof. so overall the new BMW X7 has a more spacious and luxurious interior full of features.
and if we talk about its cargo space. also, it has enough cargo space for your suitcases. For example, it has a cargo space of 12.8 cubic feet behind the third row. and if you need more cargo space then you can fold its 2nd-row seats, and after the folding 3rd-row seats, you will have enough cargo space of 48.6 cu ft. and you need more cargo space then you can fold its 2nd-row seats, and after folding its second’s row now you will have enough cargo space of 90.4 cubic feet. which is to space for your suitcases and bags.
2024 BMW X7 Engine, Power, torque
the new BMW X7’s all trims come with three powertrains. first of all, its first base BMW X7 xDrive40i comes with a 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder engine with a 48V Mild hybrid system that produces a combined power of 375 HP and 398 lb-ft of Torque. that is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive drivetrain. and also this engine gives a good performance. according to BMW, it can accelerate 0-60 MPH in just only 5.6 seconds.
its second more powerful trim BMW X7 M60i is powered by a 4.4-liter BMW M Twin Turbo V8 engine with a 48V Mild Hybrid system that generates a power of 523 HP and 553 lb-ft of torque. and this powertrain is also paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive drivetrain. BMW has claimed that it can go 0-60 MPH in just only 4.5 seconds.
and third and last most powerful BMW X7 Alpina XB7 comes with a more powerful powertrain. that is equipped with a 4.4-liter BMW M Twin Turbo V8 engine with a 48V hybrid system, standard 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive drivetrain. and this generates more power of 631 HP and 590 lb-ft of Torque. so you can imagine how powerful it will be. however, according to its powerful engine, it gives excellent performance. BMW has claimed that it can go 0-60 MPH in just 3.9 seconds which is much quicker than other SUVs. and also it can go a top speed of up to 180 MPH.
Read Next- BMW has revealed the new BMW X5 for 2024 MY
2024 BMW X7 MPG
The new BMW X7 fuel economy has been declared officially by BMW. which is the same as the 2023 Model year. for example, BMW has claimed that the new BMW X7’s base trim BMW X7 xDrive40i gives a fuel economy of 21 MPG in the city, and 25 MPG on the highway.
whereas its second and third BMW X7 M60i and X7 Alpina XB7 give a fuel economy of 16 MPG in the city, 21 MPG on the highway, 16 MPG in the city, and 20 MPG on the highway. so overall its fuel economy could be better. but according to its powerful engine powertrain, it is good.
2024 BMW X7 Safety Features
as we have known. that The BMW X7 is a luxury SUV that combines power, performance, and elegance. This vehicle is not only stylish but also packed with advanced safety features that ensure the driver and passengers are protected at all times. Here are some of the key safety features of the new BMW X7 has been given below in the list:-
- Airbags:- The BMW X7 has eight airbags that are strategically placed throughout the cabin. These airbags include front, side, and head airbags for both the driver and passengers.
- Active Protection:- The Active Protection system is designed to detect potential accidents and initiate protective measures. This system can detect fatigue or distraction in the driver and alert them to take a break. It can also tighten the seat belts and close the windows and moonroof in the event of an impending accident.
- Surround View Camera:- The BMW X7 is equipped with a surround-view camera system that provides a 360-degree view of the surroundings. This feature helps the driver to park and maneuver in tight spaces with ease.
- Lane Departure Warning:- This feature alerts the driver when the vehicle drifts out of the lane without the turn signal being activated. The system uses cameras to detect the lane markings and issues a warning to the driver if they are not following the designated lane.
- Forward Collision Warning:- The BMW X7 is equipped with a forward collision warning system that uses radar sensors to detect potential collisions with other vehicles or objects in front of the car. The system issues an audible and visual warning to the driver to take evasive action to prevent a collision.
- Active Cruise Control:- This feature maintains a safe distance from the vehicle in front of the BMW X7, using radar sensors to detect the speed of the vehicle in front of the car. The system adjusts the speed of the BMW X7 to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
- Blind Spot Detection:- The BMW X7 has a blind spot detection system that warns the driver when there is a vehicle in their blind spot. This feature helps to reduce the risk of accidents when changing lanes or overtaking other vehicles on the road.
2024 BMW X7 Infotainment and Connectivity Features
The new BMW X7 comes with BMW’s latest BMW iDrive 8 operating system with a large 14.9 inches curved display. as well as all BMW X7 come standard with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration and a wireless charging pad. as well as the new BMW X7 comes with Anti-theft AM/FM Stereo with Radio Data system, hi-fi sound system with a 205-watt digital amplifier and 10 speakers.
2024 BMW X7 Specs
|Seating capacity||7 or 8|
|Engine||3.0L Inline 6-cylinder|
|0-60 MPH Time||5.6 Seconds|
|Top Speed||130 MPH|
2024 BMW X7 Dimensions
2024 BMW X7 Interior Dimensions
|Head-Room (1st/2nd/3rd Row)||41.9/ 39.9/ 36.6 In.|
|Leg-Room (1st/2nd)||39.8 / 37.6 In.|
|Shoulder-Room (1st/2nd)||60.0 / 58.1|
|Hip-Room (1st/2nd/3rd Row)||N/A|
|Passenger Volume (1st/2nd/3rd Row)||58/ 50/ 34 cu ft.|
|Cargo Volume (Behind 1st/2nd/3rd Row)||90.4/ 48.6/ 12.6 cu ft.|
In this article, we have learned about the new BMW X7. For example, we have known about the new BMW X7 like- the 2024 BMW X7 Redesign, Release Date, Pros and cons, Price and trims, Interior Design, Engine, Power, Performance, Fuel economy, Safety Features, Infotainment system, Specs, Dimensions, and other important information. which you need to know.
We hope this article will be helpful for you. if yes, then must share it with your friends and family. thank you. and what you think about the new BMW X7 must tell us below in the comment.
FAQs- The New 2024 BMW X7 SUV
When will the 2024 BMW X7 be available?
Look, the new BMW X7 is available right now to order for the 2024 Model year. that means now it is available to order.
How much will the 2024 BMW X7 cost?
The cost of the new BMW X7 starts at $81,900 which goes up to $149,400 for its top trims.
What is the top speed of the BMW X7?
the BMW X7’s top trim BMW X7 Alpina XB7 has a top speed of 180 MPH. and also it is the quickest X7 that can accelerate 0-60 MPH in just 3.9 seconds.
You Might Also Like Our Latest Stories:-
- 2024 BMW X5: Price, Specs, Features, Pros & Cons, We Know Everything
- 2024 BMW i7: Price, Specs, Features, Know Everything [Updated]
- 2024 BMW X7: Release Date, Price, Specs, Pros & Cons
- 2025 BMW 5 Series: Release Date, Price & Specs
- 2025 BMW M3: Release Date, Price & Specs
- 2025 BMW X6: Release Date, Price & Specs
Juan Vasquez, or “juantio,” is an Automotive Engineer from Brooklyn with over seven years at Standard Motor Products. He’s also the Chief Editor at SUV Bazar. An active member of the SMP Softball team, Juan is affiliated with giants like Siemens and Google. He’s currently seeking new opportunities in automation engineering.